Through the Michigan's Young Professional Network, connect with your peers and receive exclusive resources tailored for young professionals. The group allows young professionals connect at networking events, as well as get more involved at an association level. The Michigan network was approved as an official YPN chapter on March 2, 2010.
Learn more about how & why joining can benefit your career!
YPN Happy Hour is back!
Join fellow YPN Michigan Chapter members on May 23rd throughout the state to network with fellow young real estate professionals. See locations and register below:
As a member of the Michigan YPN, you are invited to exclusive events throughout the year. Membership is FREE and easy.
- Exclusive invitations to YPN events.
- Stay abreast of industry happenings. Through the blog on the YPN national site members stay in the loop on hot issues. YPN also has special educational sessions at REALTOR® conferences that address strategies for success in real estate.
- Have your own sounding board. Young professionals have unique challenges in real estate. By belonging to a network of peers who face similar issues, members can bounce ideas off one another and provide support to each other.
- Get involved. Many people who are new to the industry want to get involved with their local, state or national association but either don’t know how to go about it or they find it too intimidating. YPN encourages members to explore leadership opportunities at all levels.
REALTOR® Magazine launched the Young Professional Network in 2006. YPN is a member-driven organization that helps young real estate professionals excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas:
- REALTOR® associations. Attend REALTOR® conferences and pursue leadershiproles with their local, state, and national associations.
- Real estate industry. Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends.
- Peers. Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication, and seeking out mentoring opportunities.
- Community. Become exceptional members of their community by setting a high level of REALTOR® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about.